How To Love Yourself
We all know on some level that it is important to love ourselves. But when people say that “all you have to do is love yourself,” it’s kind of like telling a child in kindergarten that he or she has to solve a college physics equation. Like that bewildered child, we have no idea where to begin.
People who are struggling with self love are caught in an intense paradox: they are seeking connection, but dreading it at the same time. It can feel like you’re being split in half. And that’s because self love asks that you accept yourself as you are, whereas social conditioning is putting you through the fear of being rejected.
But connection is a powerful healing experience. In this two-day How To Love Yourself Workshop, you’ll be in a safe place to explore anything that is in the way of true, genuine self love within yourself.
What to expect:
- Powerful questions to be asked on stage in-person with Teal Swan, and any question on that stage due to the law of attraction working to our benefit, will apply to you (and anyone else participating) so your job becomes, where is this taking place for me in my own life?
- Immense resolution taking place around patterns and wounds that have been keeping the group rooted in self-hate
- An opportunity to deeply connect in experiential group exercises led by Teal Swan that are especially catered towards creating more depth of love and connection, forming bonds and friendships that can last you a lifetime
- Leaving this event more empowered and closer to self love than ever before, with increased awareness around the tools you now can use to continue your journey
- This is your chance to experience the power of personal and collective group healing around Self Love, and to be a part of an exclusive, brand new event while Teal Swan tours Europe this summer
Saturday July 9, 2022
10am – 6pm Workshop
6:30pm – 7:30pm VIP Meet & Greet
Sunday July 9, 2022
9:30am – 5:30pm Workshop
The workshop will take place at the Hotel Hofmatt in Münchenstein, Basel (CH).
- Participation in the 2-day workshop
- Front row seat
- Lunch included
- Meet & Greet with Teal Swan
Attention, secure your ticket today! The number of tickets is limited.
The event will be held in English. We provide simultaneous German translation. If translation is required, it must be booked during the ticket purchase.
Teal Swan is an internationally known spiritual teacher and a powerful new voice in the field of metaphysics. She was born with a range of extrasensory abilities including clairvoyance, clairsentience, clairaudience and has lived an extraordinary life. Teal survived 13 years of physical, mental and sexual abuse before then escaping from the abuser at the age of 19. From there, she began her own process of recovery and transformation.
Today, she shares with millions what she has learned and teaches how to find forgiveness, happiness, freedom and self-love in your own life.